My new site will launch in

18 October 2009

About

About Me:

Èbrahim Rashíedh
I am a student from Maldives in the Indian Ocean, I like chatting, blogging and surfing around the World Wide Web. If you would like to contact to me or message, Just Mail me or Instant Message me by adding to MSN: my-times-now [at] live [dot] com . If a mig33 user don't forget to add my id: ll-._.-0-._.-ll




About This Blog:


This blog is created by Léoninè Daяκ-sιdє™
Copyright (c) 2009 - 2010 Dark-side™ | All rights reserved

This Blog contains PC Applications, Tips & Tricks with computers, Latest Maldivian football news, Cool Facebook Tricks and Info you might not know...& Many other... Some of contents in this blog is taken from other Websites.


Softwares | How to's | Web design | Tips | Tech

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive